Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Unintentional Blogging Break

So almost two months ago I logged onto the computer to do a little blog updating and got the horrible notification that I was out of picture space on my blog!  What the heck is up with that?!?  It honestly made me kinda mad and life felt kinda busy with the holidays so I just let it go.  The problem with this is now I feel behind and I want to catch up, but I don't know how and I still haven't resolved the lack of space issue.  Actually the bigger problem is that because I didn't know how to update the blog, I let my Dylan updating slide too, and that makes me sad.  I'd been contemplating if I wanted to continue with the monthly updates after 12 months and continue with the bear pictures, and it was like my blog "breaking" was some cosmic answer to that question, but now that I haven't done it and I missed the 13 month picture, I'm super bummed out about it!  He's still learning and growing and I still want it documented, boo.  Anyway, that was a long winded way of me saying I am committing to figuring it out and catching up as much as possible - even if all my catching up just happens to be a bunch of pictures (I think if no one else my grandparents still log on to see them?!?)  Sometimes technology is my friend and sometimes it's not.

No comments:

Post a Comment