Saturday, January 5, 2013

13 Months

This post is crazy late and there's no bear picture as explained in an earlier post, but I did still keep a few notes, so I want to at least get those down!!  I honestly didn't think I'd kept much record on "month 13", but then as I looked at my notes on my phone I realized I hadn't done as poorly as I thought!  Still probably not as thorough as I'd like it to be, but something is better than nothing!

I can't say enough how fun Dylan is right now!  He makes me laugh every day!  That being said, he makes me want to pull my hair out fairly regularly as well!  He's learning a lot and becoming quite the little copy cat and he LOVES making a mess!  

Facts/Accomplishments:
He has become SUPER attached!  He freaks out if he's around strangers and I try to put him down.  The other day the cashier at the grocery store said hi to him and he started bawling!
He has started to walk behind his toys, he'll push them all around the room and follow along behind
He's been quite the drooler this month!  I keep thinking he's going to get more teeth - but no new ones yet!
He's become a much better eater!  His favorites are fruit, yogurt, crackers, juice, and cheese puffs!
He got his first ear infection - both ears :(
He is finally night weened!  Hallelujah!  
He does this crazy backwards army crawl all around the family room - it's too funny!

Likes:
Giving high fives
Shaking his head "no"
Snapping - he smiles when someone snaps and then tries to imitate it by wiggling his fingers all around
Loves to look out the window!
Dancing to the music by bopping up and down and shaking his head back and forth
Giving kisses (it's the cutest/sweetest/best thing in the world!)
Loves playing on his toy train he got from grandma for his birthday
Watching videos on the iPad (it has seriously saved us in the car, we just put on a video and he's as content as can be!)

Dislikes:
While he's eating better, he's still not great - he won't eat any meat or cheese or veggies :(  We'll keep working on it!






We love you more than you will ever know little boy!  

(I apparently also stunk at taking photos!  I think between all the photo shoots and holiday photos I just didn't pull out my camera!  


1 comment:

  1. He is so adorable! If we weren't related, I'd be arranging marriage! ;-)

    BUT...if it makes you feel any better, my eight year old doesn't eat much meet, cheese or veggies either! It's all about baby steps! He'll be fine. I promise.

    ReplyDelete