Monday, January 7, 2013

Naartjie Website

So please forgive and indulge me while I post one more little item about Dylan's modeling career and that's proof that he's on the website!  You could go check it out now for yourself, but if you don't feel inclined to do so, don't worry, I've got ya covered and took screen shots. I figure soon he'll be replaced by the next round of babies, and I want to forever be able to remember this! 

Dylan in the far right hand corner


Pages 14 & 15 of the online catalog!

1 comment:

  1. oh my goodness how darling is he? loved, loved your christmas card pic too! haven't looked at blogs forever...and look what happens Dylan turns famous! what cute pics, for as unhappy as you made him sound, they got some good shots! so fun! hope all is well!

    ReplyDelete