Thursday, January 10, 2013

Lights at Temple Square

One of my very favorite things to do at Christmas time is go see the lights at Temple Square, unfortunately Pat doesn't really love it (read Pat doesn't like it at all).  Due to Pat not really loving it and some other factors, we hadn't been in the past few years, so this year I was determined to go!  Luckily for me, I know just how to bribe the hubs!  Any time I want to go to SLC I just ask him if he wants to go to Red Iguana!  Also lucky for me, the City Creek food court now has a "fast food" type Red Iguana and what do you know, that happens to be right across the street from Temple Square - perfect!!  We ventured down one not too freezing weekday night and first enjoyed some delicious mexican food and then headed over to Temple Square.  The second we got there Pat was on a mission to leave!  I swear he was like running through the crowds!  At one point I stopped to take a picture and when I turned around, he and Dylan were gone!  I did my best to slow him down and actually take a minute to enjoy the lights!  Regardless of the rush and the crowds, it still was so beautiful and I'm glad we made the trip!  



aren't they both so so cute!?!





2 comments:

  1. I couldn't convince anyone to go with me this year...maybe next time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha ha! He sounds just like Miles. It drives me nuts! You'd think it was literal torture the way he acts about it! So glad you were able to convince him to go. We didn't get up to SLC this year :( but at least we went in AZ.

    ReplyDelete