Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Holloway Holiday - Ho Ho Ho

Since we decided to head up to Boise this year for Christmas we celebrated our own little Christmas here at home before we left.  I had tried really hard to convince myself that we didn't need a tree and that I wasn't going to wrap any presents since Dylan wouldn't know any better and Pat and I knew exactly what we got each other, but in the long run I couldn't do it!  I ended up getting a small Charlie Brown tree that never "drank" any water.  It had to be taken down long before Christmas, but I still loved having a tree with lights and all our decorations on it, so I guess it was worth it (next year we're considering getting a fake tree!).  I also gave in on the present wrapping and wrapped everything on fake Christmas Eve - I suppose I will always be a kid at heart!  

Best attempt at a family Christmas photo...Holloway Christmas Eve












No comments:

Post a Comment