Wednesday, January 2, 2013

I'm One! - Photo Shoot

I am pretty much in love with how Dylan's 1 year photos turned out!  I must confess, I was a little nervous at the shoot!  Dylan didn't want anything to do with his birthday cake and wanted everything to do with eating leaves and playing with balloons - but luckily we hit the photographer jackpot and got some fantastic photos!  If you are ever in search of a GREAT photographer consider Baby Bare Photography!









  









Oh how I love this silly little adorable one year old!!


*2013 blogging miracle, I didn't have to do a darn thing to figure out how to publish this post, I simply decided to give it one more try, and it worked!*

1 comment:

  1. OH. MY. GOODNESS! These pics turned out awesome! Dylan is so handsome!

    ReplyDelete