Thursday, December 1, 2011

One day at a time

Today I have been...
  • Peed on
  • Pooped on
  • Spit up on
  • Had my puppy run away
  • Tried to chase after said puppy
  • Only to be reminded my knee is still numb from my epidural and I can't run (I got really lucky and he came back home)
  • Meant to text my neighbor but somehow instead posted the text to my husband's coworkers Facebook - the text was about pumping milk
Luckily I'm pretty good at laughing at myself and I have a sweet baby boy to help me keep things in perspective!

5 comments:

  1. haha oh the joys :)

    congrats on your little boy..he is darling!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah ha ha! That text thing is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Nicole. You made me laugh out loud about that text gone astray. Classic. Sorry you had such an eventful day. Soak in the wonderful little moments and hang in there through all the rest. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, that's quite the day! And it sounds like your post-partum hormones are doing okay if you can laugh about the whole thing - yay!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I LOVE you have time to still blog :) I know you are doing such a fantastic job as a new Mum! I know everyone says it (and it almost goes in one ear and out the other) but they grow so fast (so sad!) Enjoy all those precious moments xx

    ReplyDelete