Monday, November 28, 2011

My first two weeks


*I am a total cuddle bug - I love to lay and sleep on my daddy's chest

*I sneeze a lot and in multiples just like my mommy

*I get the hiccups ALL the time

*My favorite time to be awake is between 12 am and 2 am

*I have now peed on mom, dad and myself - yuck!

*I refuse to breastfeed which is discouraging and exhausting for mom!
She is constantly pumping!

*I have the cutest dimples (I know you can't see them here, but aren't I adorable?!?)
*I've started to smile regularly - it makes mommy giggle

*I have the stinkest toots!

*I love car rides

*I spent 12 hours on the bilibed to help clear up my jaundice, it broke mom's heart

*I have the longest fingers and toes

*I am so tough! I didn't cry one bit when they pricked my heel for blood work
(it happened three days in a row!)

*I just celebrated my first Thanksgiving - daddy and mommy are so thankful for me!

2 comments:

  1. So precious! And dimples? Lucky duck!

    Breastfeeding is a hard, complicated thing. And pumping is a pain. Have you been to see a lactation consultant? There's a clinic right by Orem Community Hospital and they're fabulous. They're so helpful and encouraging, and they show you exactly how to do it the right way. Their number is 801-714-3349.

    ReplyDelete
  2. He is so adorable! You guys did well! ;-) I agree, breastfeeding is hard...but you can do it! I promise! I had the hardest time ever with Avila. It was awful, but I didn't give up and am so glad because now she nurses like a champ! Lactation consultants can be heaven sent! They can figure everything out for you and help with anything! Good luck! I can't wait to see more pictures of this guy!

    ReplyDelete