Saturday, September 3, 2016

Neko in August 2016

My sweet girl, you have been such a source of joy for me this month!  When the days are long and hard, I can always count on you for a smile and a giggle.  

When I ask you if you are a big girl you say "No, I tiny!"  
When something doesn't go your way you say "but, but, but, but..."
You do the same when it comes to wanting something, but it's "please, please, please...."
You've been calling me Pat lately, it took me a little to realize, you aren't calling me by your dad's name, you just think "pat" and "hey" mean the same thing.  All day long you're yelling "Pat!"
When you don't like something you scream
You've developed a mischievous little laugh that is only used when you know you're being a stinker
You've been so accident prone this month!  Tons of falls, including rolling all the way down the stairs
Lately instead of simply saying "yes" to wanting something you say "sure do!"  It's my favorite.











No comments:

Post a Comment