Tuesday, August 2, 2016

Neko in July 2016

Another month gone with the sweetest girl around.  You are so kind and loving, you are honestly a joy to be around.  Just like everyone, you have your ornery moments, but generally speaking you are so pleasant to be with!  If this is your version of the terrible twos, we lucked out big time!!  We love you little girl!

You love the babysitter but still hate nursery.  I'm not convinced you'll ever warm up to it.
When you are being naughty and I asking you what you are doing you say "noting!" (nothing)
Most of your animal sounds are pretty common, but your cows are always angry - MOO!!
When you hurt someone, you are quick to say sorry and give hugs and kisses to make it better
You LOVE swimming!  I'm sad for you that your lessons are over, thankfully you don't really realize!
When I ask you to stop doing something, but you don't want to, you trow your arms across your face and mumble "fine!"
You have the prettiest olive skin.  Random people ask me all the time where you get your complexion from, because you clearly did not inherit it from me! 

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 


 

 
 


 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment