Tuesday, August 2, 2016

Dylan in July 2016

You are loving summertime!  Tons of play dates, visits with cousins, evening walks, and staying up way too late!  That being said, you're little attitude is getting a bit out of hand, I'm sure it's from too many late nights!  I think we're both excited to get back to preschool!!  We love you so much though, being your mom is the greatest gift I have ever been given.  You hug and cuddle better than anyone ever!

You started swim lessons this month, and aren't quite as enthusiastic as your sister, that being said, despite your fears, you try everything you are asked to do, and are as brave as can be!
I downloaded pokemon go on my phone, and now every night we're out hunting for them, it's so fun getting one on one time with you!
You've got a bit of a rage problem.  You get so mad sometimes, and I haven't quite figured out the best way to handle it.  We'll keep working on it!
You had your last t-ball game and got a medal, it made you so happy.  As you hugged it you exclaimed "I always wanted my very own medal!"  We're proud of you for giving it your all!
Our neighbors hosted a little kids camp and you loved it, except you were so confused as to why you didn't get to sleep at the "camp"
You love fireworks!  Except for the one time on the 24th we gave you a little hand held torch firework instead of a sparkler!  Oops!
You believe in showing tough love to the dog.  You are constantly jumping on and straggling him.  I have to tell you multiple times a day to be nice to the dog!

 

 
 
 


 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 



 

 




No comments:

Post a Comment