Friday, July 22, 2016

May 2016 Family Recap

May was so fun!  It involved celebrating, old and new friends, travel, and sunshine!

My baby girl turned two!  I've blogged enough about it, but gosh I love her!



For Mother's Day Dylan made me this cute little bracelet and sang the sweetest songs with his preschool class.  Best present ever.  



I took Neko on her first airplane ride to meet my PA high school friends.  She was the best little travel buddy!  She didn't nap on the way to PA, but stayed happy and content for the entire flight!  The visit was so good, I loved seeing my dear friends and meeting their kids.  We ate lots of yummy food, celebrated a birthday, and just visited with one another.  It was a good trip, but we sure missed our boys.  Next time I insist that the entire family goes!  The reunion between Dylan and Neko was the sweetest!













Pat and I celebrated our 7th wedding anniversary with a fancy dinner and some shopping.  I sure do love being married to this guy!



We hit up the Tulip Festival one last time with our friends, it sure was hot!  It's crazy how much the flowers change in just a matter of a couple weeks!  We are thankful for our favorite friends!





We made another trip to the zoo with our friends.  The kids got so brave and finally made their way off the peacock bench and onto the other animals!





And as always we enjoyed spending time with one another, enjoying all the things our community has to offer and the start of summer and sunshine!!


















AND our Mikey spent a week at boarding school, resulting in everyone's life being a little bit better!!









No comments:

Post a Comment