Monday, July 25, 2016

Dylan in June 2016

D you really are my best little buddy.  I love being able to hang out with you every day.  You are full of curiosity, adventure, silliness, and a desire to always do your best.  We love having you in our little family!

You have continued to love and improve at t-ball.  Your favorite part if when you get to hit the ball (of course) and you spend most of the time you are in the outfield chewing on your glove.  
You are my best little walking partner.  We walk the dog together most nights and I love having this time with just the two of us.  You insist we jump over all the cracks in the road.  
While on our walks we discovered a couple of bridges and you think we are so lucky to live in a neighborhood with them.
You are extremely sentimental.  Every little thing has a special place in your heart. 
We went camping for the first time and you loved it, when we had to leave you sadly said goodbye to the campsite and thanked it for such a great night.  
You hate getting your face wet.  
You are constantly being rough with the dog, it drives me a little crazy.
There is nothing you love more than play dates with all your friends, and it never fails, every time I go to pick you up I'm told what a good and sweet boy you are.  















 








No comments:

Post a Comment