Tuesday, December 15, 2015

Neko - 19 Months

My little Neko girl, simply put I adore you.  You are so lovable and darling and funny and all the good things in the world.  You have such a fun, spunky, dare devil personality, but you are also a shy mama's girl.  You love your big brother fiercely and look up to him so much.  Nothing makes me happier than watching you two together.  I'm so lucky to have you as mine.

You have become super independent.  You want to do everything on your own.  I try so hard to let you, but it's hard for me to let go!
You've become quite the little climber, your favorite destination is the kitchen table.
You're adding new words all the time, your latest are bye, beau, duck, and no.
You've started to throw some pretty intense tantrums (preview of those terrible 2's!?!)
You hate nursery.  Like really really really hate it.  
You are obsessed with toothbrushes.  You are constantly sucking on one.
You are in love with Minnie Mouse.  It's darling.
You love music and dancing.  Your current favorite is Taylor Swift.  You've turned us all into Swifties. 





















No comments:

Post a Comment