Monday, May 18, 2015

Neko - 12 Months!

Oh my little Neko girl!  Twelve months!  I honestly cannot believe how quickly this year has gone, but what a wonderful year it has been!  I love every little thing about you and am so lucky to get to spend my days by your side.  You truly make our family complete and make my mama heart full.  I feel like every stage you enter immediately becomes my favorite.  If I could put it in a bottle I would! I miss my sleepy newborn baby so much, but am crazy about my giggling, playful, sweet little girl.  I always dreamed of having a little girl, but have to admit, you are better than I had even imagined. Thank you for being mine, and thank you for the sweetness you bring to our home.
  We love you so much!


Stats - 20 pounds - 30 inches

You took your first steps on April 4, 2015 and now you are walking all over the place!
You make the absolute cutest scrunchy nose face
You love to cruise all around the house with your walking toys
You think it is SO funny to try to crawl off the edge of the bed or trampoline and make me chase you
You are terrified of the vacuum
Your favorite activity is tearing up wet wipes
You've started climbing, your favorite spot is your brother's dino chair
You are obsessed with bathroom and trashcans, yuck!
I've said it before, but you seriously LOVE music!
You gag on everything!
You love to hand things to people and then have them give it back
You love to play with the big kids and can't wait to be able to keep up with them!

























Love you to the moon baby girl!  


No comments:

Post a Comment