Tuesday, May 19, 2015

My Golden Girl - Neko turns 1!

I knew the day Neko was born that we'd be celebrating her first birthday with a gold theme!  Turning one on the first, there were really no other options!  I had a serious internal debate on where we were going to celebrate, we'd yet to take Neko on a road trip due to her seriously hating the car, but I also really wanted to be in Boise!  In the end my own selfish desires won out and we packed up and headed to Boise.  The poor girl spent her 1st Birthday loaded into the car for 6+ hours, but I'm pleased to say she did great!  The next day was her party!  She hated the cake and getting it all over her.  She was impartial to present opening, which was good, because Dylan insisted on opening all her gifts.  But, she loved running around with her cousins, being the center of attention, being sung to, and the sucker she scored out of the treat bags!  It was a Happy Happy Birthday for sure!  We sure love our little one year old golden girl!








   





































No comments:

Post a Comment