Tuesday, March 3, 2015

Neko - 10 Months!

My goodness the last 10 months have been the fastest of my life!  I assume with each child and as life gets busier the time goes faster, but I really can't believe we're already to 10 months!  You are such a sweet little girl!  You rarely fuss, only occasionally in your car seat or if you can't get to mom! You're still in the middle of a mama's girl stage, and I secretly kinda love it.  All to soon you'll realize that dad and grandparents and others are way more fun than mom, so for now I'm soaking it all up!  You make my heart happy every single day and I'm so grateful you are mine!


You get so tickled when you see yourself in the mirror!
You are one ticklish little girl, however, you do not like having your feet tickled.  You will laugh for a second and then get angry.
You've become a real pro at standing on your own!  
You have no interest in any type of food, baby or table.  Argh!
When you are stressed out or sad you pull your own hair as a coping mechanism
Speaking of hair pulling, you love to pull mom's hair!
You've got your "I want that" scream down!
You prefer your brother's toys to your own
We upgraded you from your infant car seat this month and you are a little unsure about the change
You love music and dancing!
When we go to dinner you'll normally keep yourself entertained with straws, lids, and plastic spoons
You are pretty content playing on your own as long as you can still see mom!

 

 

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

Love you to the moon baby girl!

No comments:

Post a Comment