Wednesday, February 4, 2015

January 2015 Family Recap

January was kinda a slow month around here, but I think that's how it's suppose to be after the craziness of the holidays.  We rang in the New Year with the best of them, that is if the "best of them" means celebrating at 10:00 with a family selfie while wearing 2015 glasses!  A few days later my folks came to town to see Ryan one last time before his big move to Germany.  We are really going to miss him!  We saw him quite a bit in the last few weeks before he left and it made me sad we didn't take advantage of getting together more!  The rest of the month was just spent hanging out together.  We renewed our aquarium membership and have been going regularly, I forced the kids to take valentine pictures to add to my decorations (which explains all the love photos in January!), played with daddy as much as we could on the weekends, and enjoyed the amazingly warm weather we've had at the end of January!  Life might be kinda slow, and some days long, but the reality is, life is really good around here!  I love this little family of mine!  




 
 
 



No comments:

Post a Comment