Wednesday, March 4, 2015

Dylan in February 2015

Dylan, you just keep growing up way faster than I am okay with!  Or as you like to tell me "no i'm already bigger!"  You will not tolerate being told you're little, and you're pretty insistent that you're big enough to drive a car.  No one makes me as crazy as you do, but no one makes me as happy as you do either.  I can't imagine a better little, big boy to call my own.

My absolute favorite thing you say right now is "give me one big hug!"
You love going to your primary class and seeing all your friends, but really hate the "quite part" (sacrament meeting)
You insist on dressing yourself and get very proud of yourself when you do it
You had your first dentist appointment and were so brave even though you were really nervous.
You have many imaginary friends, the one you play with the most is "nice Frankenstein"
You make me voice your imaginary friends and so I spend 90% of my day talking in character
You are typically very helpful but lately when asked to do something your immediate response is "no way" it makes me a little crazy!
You love any and all outings, whether it's the grocery store or the park, whatever it is, you love it
You refuse to potty train!  You will look at me and say "i'm going pee now" but will not use the toilet
You love playing in the snow, until you realize you're cold and then you freak out!!
Every time I ask you what you want to eat you either respond with "I not hungry" or "Nothing, stop asking me"  It makes me so so crazy!!



















No comments:

Post a Comment