Thursday, November 15, 2012

A Shower for Jana and baby Luke!

A couple of months ago we got an email from Pat's high school buddy and wife who now life in Australia that they were going to be in Boise the second week of November, we were so excited to get to see them, but I was just as excited by the timing of it all!  I immediately called Jana to find out how she felt about a November baby shower!!  Luckily she and my mom were on board!  I wish I could claim more of the credit for how cute everything turned out (I really should have helped more!) but honestly we owe it all to mom!  She did such a great job and I think everyone had a great time!  She went with a child's book theme so all the food correlated with a story book!  It was super cute, I wish the pictures did it justice!!  We can't wait for baby Luke to join the family in January!!  

Mom with her baby girls and their babies!

the guests (wish we would have turned that light off!)













We Love You Jana!!
10 more weeks!!!



1 comment:

  1. That is the cutest baby shower idea! I love it! What a creative lady your mom is.

    ReplyDelete