Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Diapering...

Today my *8* month old has done the following:

1.  I left him in only his diaper while I went to the bathroom, I came back to a baby without a diaper!  How in the world did he figure that out?!?

2.  Later in the day while trying to change his diaper he kept squirming away, so I laid him down for the upteenth time and firmly told him "NO" to which he immediately started giggling.

I have to assume this is only the first chapter in many more diaper adventures to come!  I've got my work cut out for me!!

But really, how can you even be remotely upset with this face?!?


1 comment:

  1. Neither of my girls has ever taken off a diaper. I don't know if it's just because they're girls... but I attribute it to the practice of always wearing a onesie, either by itself or under a regular shirt. They can't get the 3 snaps undone, so the diaper stays put. And if there's a blowout, it often just gets the onesie and not the pants.

    ReplyDelete