Sunday, July 8, 2012

30.

30!  Does this sound old to anyone else?!?  It certainly sounds a lot older than it feels!  I've been soaking it all in since the 1st and I can safely say I'm pretty okay with it, however, I sometimes can't believe that I graduated from high school 12 years ago, or even crazier I've been out of college for 7 years, but as unbelievable as it all sounds, it true!  The good news is, each year just keeps getting better!  I couldn't be happier with my happy little life and my adorable little family, which makes me think that 30 is actually pretty awesome!  I've also realized that no matter what my age happens to be, I will always be a kid at heart, which is evident by how I celebrated the big 3.0.  For my happy day the fam and some friends spent the day at Hogle Zoo!  It was so hot, but super fun!  I absolutely love the zoo and was so excited to take Dylan for the first time (he's still a bit too young and didn't seem to really care, but it was still a great day!)  In addition, I took myself birthday shopping and got some clothes and had dinner at Red Iguana (my favorite restaurant), not once, but twice!  Once with friends and once the following weekend when my folks came to town for a late celebration!  It's been a great week of celebrating my happy day - thanks to all for the birthday wishes, calls, cards, gifts, lunches and treats - it means so much to me!!

Me and my sweet boy at Hogle Zoo



Loved the new polar bear!

Checking out the monkeys!

Love these two boys of mine!
  
Bday from the hubs and kiddo
"Looks whoos 30!"
Adorable cupcakes my mom made me!

 Life is good!
Bring on the 30's!!

1 comment:

  1. Weren't you just saying 33 wasn't old to me? You're not old either. And i think if you look and feel young, that's all that matters! You do have a cute little family.

    ReplyDelete