Monday, March 21, 2011

I wish every day was a day off.

My day off work started early with a doctor's appointment (not the funnest thing to do on a day off, but it did provide the excuse to take the day off, and for that I'm thankful.) Pat came with me to the doctor and then we headed to breakfast. My brother had told us about this place in Orem called Joe's Cafe, and that's where we decided to head. It was seriously so good, and I loved Joe! If you're ever in or near Orem you should seriously go check it out. The -best- southern food I've probably ever had. Pat got the option of hash browns or grits with his breakfast and went with the hash browns. Joe pretty much told him it was a mistake and then gave us a sample of his grits. I never knew I liked grits, but I sure did like Joe's - yum! I had the biscuits and gravy and it was seriously so delicious!


After stuffing ourselves silly we went to the mall to window shop and walk off a little bit of our breakfast. We then headed to the movies where I ate a bucket of popcorn for lunch. Then it was time to go home, put on my pj's and try to recover from all that eating!

1 comment:

  1. I've never heard of this place. But any place that has good biscuits and gravy deserves a visit. Thanks for the heads-up.

    ReplyDelete