Friday, March 11, 2011

The Doctor Is In...

...in our bedroom that is, in the form of a bed. We bought ourselves the most wonderful gift, a king size Dr. Breus bed. Who or what is a Dr. Breus bed you may be asking, well let me share with you "Michael J. Breus, Ph.D., is a Clinical Psychologist and both a Diplomat of the American Board of Sleep Medicine and a Fellow of the American Academy of Sleep Medicine. He was one of the youngest people to have passed the Board at age 31 and, with a specialty in Sleep Disorders, is one of only 163 psychologists in the world with his credentials and distinction." I know what you're thinking, I'm a sucker, but the bed and doctor also get accolades from the likes of Oprah and Dr. Oz. Still not convinced that I'm not a sucker, well since buying this bed I am able to sleep all night long in the same bed as my husband (with the help of a fan to drowned out the snoring), when I wake up in the morning I am not so stiff that is hurts to bend over, I've stopped getting headaches in the morning from the horrible kinks in my neck, I lay in complete comfort and don't feel a thing when my husband rolls over! Basically what I'm telling you is I am a believer in Dr. Breus! I only wish we would have done this sooner!

1 comment:

  1. jealous. our bed is in such bad shape, i can't sleep at all at night!

    ReplyDelete