Thursday, April 28, 2016

Neko - 23 Months

Please stop growing baby girl, like for real (okay, not for real, but maybe slow down a bit).  One short month and you'll be two!  I am determined to enjoy this last little bit of having a one year old baby for as long as I can!  You are my best girl, and I love you to pieces!

You saw your brother walking up the stairs backwards once and now you insist on doing it that way every single time, scares the crap out of me!
Another thing you insist on is standing on every single thing we own, your favorite being any and every rolling toy.  You are seriously a daredevil!  
You are constantly yelling for your brother to SHARE!!!  and you are typically pretty good about sharing with him too
You love the dog so so much, which is lucky for the dog, because no one else is really fond of him
You would live outside and barefoot if I would let you
Nothing new, but you really love food, like a lot!
You say "ah" before or after every word you say, for example "hi-ah!" or "ah-bye!"  It's my favorite thing right now, seriously so darling.


 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

 
 
 

 



 
 


 


No comments:

Post a Comment