Thursday, April 28, 2016

Dylan in March 2016

Oh kiddo, you have the best smile in the whole entire world!  Seriously nothing makes me happier than seeing you with a big genuine smile and those pretty sparkling blue eyes, it's the absolute best!  You are my happy and most of the time my crazy, but I wouldn't want life to be any other way.  

You love holidays so having St Patrick's Day and Easter this month was a total win for you!
With the holidays I broke out the paint and we crafted a bit, you were in absolute heaven, I really need to do it more often
Your very favorite thing is to go on adventures, especially when they are close to home!  You thought staying in SLC for the weekend was just as good as Disneyland
You make the world's funniest faces
You are obsessed with potty talk, I know you're a four year old boy, but man to I get burned out on it
My favorite thing you said this month was "Daddy is the best best guy, but I'm smarter than him!"

 
 
 


 
 
 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment