Wednesday, September 9, 2015

Dylan in August 2015

Dearest D, I love you so!  You are my most favorite little boy that ever lived!  I must admit, you've got a bit of a Jekyll & Hyde thing going, or perhaps just a normal three your old thing going, but man you've got us wrapped around your finger!  Those not so nice moments are quickly erased but your super sweetness.  

I've mentioned before that you love t.v. but my gosh it's a total addiction, and you throw the biggest fits when you don't get to watch a "dylan show"
You've been getting so many bloody noses lately, it kinda freaks me out
You absolutely love riding trax in downtown SLC
We'd been to a place called kangaroo zoo in the past and it was a disaster, but decided to try it again and I'm glad we did!  You LOVED it!  You spent four hours jumping and going down slides!
You are really such a character, the faces you pull and the dances you do, you make me giggle!
You love to read books and always say "the end" is your favorite part
You are obsessed with potty talk - obsessed!!!
You had your six month dental check up and were cavity free!  This is huge considering your last appointment!
You said some really sweet things this month, the sweetest being when you asked me to cuddle with you and said "we're friends" to which I replied "best friends" and you retorted "way best friends" and on another occasion you crawled into my lap and asked "why do you love me" and as I listed the reasons you feel asleep in my arms.  Totally melted me!























1 comment:

  1. Great pictures! Thanks for the updates. We love you and miss you

    ReplyDelete