Tuesday, December 2, 2014

Neko - 7 Months

7 Months!  You are getting so so big!  I can't believe we're closer to a year than to newborn.  We are loving watching your cute little personality and the way you interact with each of us.  Mom is still your go to person, but I can't make you laugh like big brother can!  I love the new dynamic you've brought to our family, and I can't imagine life without you!



You had your first haircut on  11/4 - or rather I hacked off the super long chunk of hair on the top of your head!
You finally are thrush free!  It lasted nearly six months!!
You grunt all the time, we've taken to calling you zombie baby
You love to shake your head "no"
You are army crawling everywhere!  You'll temporarily get your belly off the floor before dropping back down and taking off.  It won't be long now before you have it down!
You are still a bit of a wobbly sitter, I think it's because you'd prefer to be on the move!
You are constantly grabbing at everything and cry when I won't let you have something
You finally ventured into solids, and so far haven't been a fan
You LOVE your big brother, he makes you smile and giggle all the time!

 
 
 
 


 
 









No comments:

Post a Comment