Sunday, November 2, 2014

October 2014 Family Recap

Oh October, I love you so much!  From the cooler weather, the changing colors, the pumpkin everything, and Halloween, you are without a doubt my very favorite month.  I was made for October.  This year was seriously the best!  I loved spending the month with my little family, specifically Dylan who was so excited about all of our adventures!  

We went to multiple pumpkin patch/farms/halloween events, including cornbelly's, wee witches at gardner village, a halloween party with cousin Lilli, our local pumpkin patch, and rode the train in Heber Valley.  We loved it!








This month we also had the worlds most perfect zoo day.  The weather was awesome and all the animals were out, it was a really really good day!




And of course the highlight was trick-or-treating.  Dylan loved it soo much!  Running from one house to the next being so excited about his newest candy!  Neko tolerated us.  I was surprised by how many people tried to give her candy.  These pictures I took before we went out crack me up!




And aside from our adventures, I took lots of pictures of our family, still working on getting that perfect one of my two little people together!!















Until next year October - you will be missed!




No comments:

Post a Comment