Sunday, November 2, 2014

Dylan in October

Oh Dylan, you are so so fun!  October was a great month for you!  You LOVE everything about Halloween, from the pumpkins, to the decorations, to the candy, and the costumes!  I swear you get funnier by the day and I just love listening to and seeing what you're going to come up next.  You are seriously the best little boy there ever was!

My favorite sayings from this month are "yay! i'm so excited" as you clasp your little hands together and grin from ear to ear.  I also love "oh my!" and "no way!"
You love to sing songs!  Your favorite this month have been Halloween song (halloween night and skeleton bones) along with  barbara ann, you sing "ba ba ba" all day long, and your ABC's and Twinkle Twinkle Little Star
As I said, you LOVE "Haldoween" and "wampires" and "sea witches" and all things spooky!
When I tell you somewhere is closed you immediately know the solution, "get the keys mom"
You frequently request to be told a story, your favorite topic is bread and cheese
You are obsessed with Target!  You request to go every single day and get so excited when you see it
All day long I hear "watch mom!"  It's usually followed up by a silly dance or a new skill you've learned
You thought trick-or-treating was the best thing ever!
You love to help in the kitchen
You are getting braver by the day and get so excited to play with the kids
You adore your little sister!!




















I love you little boy and your excitement for life is infectious!









No comments:

Post a Comment