Sunday, July 20, 2014

Family Photos (October 2013)

*one last catch up!*

I somehow convinced Pat to combine Dylan's two year photos with family photos.  He absolutely hates getting his picture taken, the only thing that he hates more is spending money to have someone take his picture!  The whole experience was kinda a disaster!  Both Pat and Dylan were total grumps, but despite all that we still got some good shots.  We had the session scheduled long before I found out I was pregnant, but the second I found out I knew I wanted to do some announcement photos.  I was still pretty early in my pregnancy (9 weeks), but I took a gamble and had her take them, I'm so glad I did!  


 



 



I'm not sure I'll ever talk Pat into family photos again, so I better cherish these!!

No comments:

Post a Comment