Saturday, July 19, 2014

A name and a blessing

Our little Neko Ruby was blessed on July 6th.  Pat gave a beautiful blessing, I wish I would have designated someone to take notes, but the reality is, every adult was holding a kid.  I know he blessed her with grace and wisdom, which I love.  She wore the same blessing dress that me and my two sisters, along with my niece wore on our blessing days.  We were small in numbers, with just most of my immediate family (we missed you Jared and Vinnie!) but it was a pretty perfect day.  In addition to blessing Neko we got to meet the newest member of the family.  Jana and Vinnie are in the process of adopting a little boy!  Until everything is finalized we aren't allowed to share anything about him on social media, but I will say he is adorable and sweet and we are so happy to have him in our family! Once everything is finalized I'll have some group photos to share, but for now, here are a few of Neko and the rest of us on her special day.


 
 
 
 


 












1 comment:

  1. Wow, that was quite the catch-up! You are awesome! And you have two adorable kiddos!!!

    ReplyDelete