Thursday, May 15, 2014

Neko Ruby - 2 weeks old

Surprise!  Its a new blog post!  When my mom left town last week she told me to update my blog for grandma, to which I replied I hadn't blogged in 7 months!  It's not because I hadn't thought about it, or felt bad I hadn't done it, I just frankly got pregnant and sick and tired and let it fall by the wayside.  Anyway, the reminder that this is how my grandparents can stay updated on my babies and then looking back at Dylan's old posts has sparked a new desire to stay up to date.  I so wish I'd never let it get so far behind!  I'm not sure when or if I'll have time, but my goal is to catch up or at least keep up to date!  For now though, here are some facts and pictures of our little Neko Ruby's first two weeks of life.

She immediately took to nursing and knew right what to do!  She nursed while we were still in the labor and delivery room, unfortunately my milk wasn't quite as quick and we've had to supplement a bit with formula.  

She is the world's best day time sleeper, and could definitely use some work in the night time sleeping department.  

She's so so snorty!  The nurses had to keep reassuring me she was okay and simply adjusting to Utah's super dry air.  She sounds like a little piggy most of the time.

She looks so much like her big brother!  From the full head of dark hair to the long fingers and toes!

She's already had her first professional photo shoot (photos to come) and was such a dream baby! She slept through the entire session.

She helped mom celebrate one pretty awesome Mother's Day!

She is well loved by everyone, but especially her big brother!!







 


that is one happy big brother!!

and this is one lucky mommy!
 
this was too funny not to share!
 



a bear picture for you mom!




again funny - i imagined this headband way more "ah cute!" and way less "i'm gangsta!"

hehe - she really does love him, or at least tolerates all his loving pretty well!

The Happiest of Mother's Days to me!


2 comments:

  1. So cute...keep those adorable pictures coming! (With all the spare time you have now!)

    ReplyDelete