Monday, June 29, 2009

Lagoon!


Jana came to visit this weekend and one of the things we decided to do was go to Lagoon. I had never been before and while I realize it's no Six Flags or Disneyland I was still really excited! It'd been so long since I'd been on a roller coaster! Jana invited her friend Jordan who now lives in SLC to come with us. We got up early Saturday morning and headed to good ol' Farmington, Utah. This is me pulling into the parking lot and being super excited.


It didn't take long into the park before Jana and I realized we brought two boys with us who really don't like roller coasters!! We felt sorta bad as we ran from one ride to the next and the boys sat and waited for us, but not that bad. I thought they'd eventually toughen up and ride with us, but we never quite got there. I did convince Pat to ride a few roller coasters - the first one we went on he held on tight and yelled "oh shit...oh shit...oh shit..." the entire time! hahaha! Even though he didn't love the roller coasters he was a fan of the water rides and below is a picture of us on his favorite ride of all. ;)


It was a really fun day and super great to have Jana here. I'm also reminded how much I love my husband and appreciate his willingness to do things that he doesn't really love but knows that I enjoy!

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like a fun day! All good husbands do things they don't like just for us - I like Pat even more now! What a good guy! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. next up...Disneyland...there are a lot of good kiddie rides that Pat can enjoy. Hey...and then when we go together, Pat can watch the kids while we go on the good rides! ;-)

    ReplyDelete