Friday, March 18, 2016

Dylan in February 2016

Just like your sister is quickly no longer a baby, I fear you are no longer a toddler and have grown into a "bigger" boy.  You amaze me every day with the things you do, and learn.  Most of the time you are the world's sweetest boy, always willing and wanting a good hug and a snuggle.  Your dad and I are so proud of you, your sister thinks you're the absolute best, and you are loved beyond measure by all of us!

Your newest favorite saying is "are you kidding me?!?"  Makes me laugh every time.
You love holidays!  This year you helped me make the cutest little robots for your school and church class, you loved being able to do them together.
You want me to throw a party for your friends for every single holiday, but thankfully are content without one, and happy with our family celebrations!
You adore your little sister and are so good to watch after and include her.
You will rarely cooperate for a picture these days, and always make me bribe you.
You've been so excited to be able to play outside again.  You've figured out how to pump your legs on the big boy swing, but still prefer to be pushed on the toddler/baby swing.
The warm weather has also meant we've been able to try out your car, you love it!
When you set your mind to something you always accomplish it.  The other day walking to the park you told me you were going to do the wobbly stepping stones at the park all by yourself, the entire way there you kept repeating "I can do it, I can do it" and when we got there, you did it!  
You think it's so funny to give yourself a bubble beard in the bath so that you look like daddy.
You are doing so much better with our dog this time around, he still scares you a little bit, but in your own words "I love my dog so much!"

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment