Tuesday, February 16, 2016

Neko - 21 Months

Oh little Neko, you are the sweetest thing!  I really can't say it enough, but you are completely adored by this little family of ours.  You are typically a very happy, go with the flow type of gal!  That being said, your little temper is coming out more and more, watch out if someone makes you angry!  You are still a total mama's girl and I wouldn't want it any other way.  Please be my bff!!

You are 100% weened!  It was a rough few days, but we got there!  However, now you want me to cuddle you all night while you sleep!
You LOVE to eat, I mean really love it, nothing makes you happier.
Your favorite food is ketchup, you'd dip everything you eat in it if I'd let you, or just eat it plain!
You are becoming super independent and want to do most things yourself, primarily feeding yourself, and are really pretty good at it, as long as I'm okay with all your clothes being covered in ketchup!
You hate nursery.  One week you cried so hard you made yourself throw up, I haven't left you in there alone since.  
I accidentally gashed your cheek with the edge of my nail, it bled forever, and every time I see that little scab I feel so guilty about it!
You caught yet another cold which has meant even more throwing up.  Ugh!!
We went sledding with friends and you still don't get why we keep making you play in the snow.
You are a character and constantly pulling down your pants and running around with them at your ankles to make your brother laugh
You keep pretending to use the potty and one time even did it, but then discovered your brother thinks it's hilarious when you run around with your bare bum hanging out, so now every time you sit on the potty it ends in silliness.  We are officially not potty training yet!
You love to color, but cannot be trusted with crayons!  No major accidents yet, but I've caught you a few times trying to do something naughty!
You LOVE music and dancing and pretty much dictate every song we listen to in the car these days.
You are still your brothers #1 fan!






 










No comments:

Post a Comment