Sunday, January 17, 2016

Dylan in December 2015

I love everything about you, but you are especially fun during holidays!  All month you've been so excited for Christmas to come!  You've been my handiest helper and I couldn't be any luckier to have you as my boy.

When we ask you to do something you don't really want to, but have to anyway you respond with "Fine!  I will!"  So much attitude!
You have been extra emotional lately, so much crying!
You love playing in the snow
You are constantly practicing your letters, both recognition and writing, and getting so so good at them!  Makes me and your dad super proud!
Your favorite saying this month is "what the heck!?!"
We have six Christmas countdowns and they are the highlight of your morning, that and finding our elf Jingle-Bell
Speaking of Jingle-Bell and Christmas you are totally into the magic of it all, I love it so much!
You love to play board games, but are a horrible loser!
If we ever need you to hurry and get something done, we turn it into a race.  You love to race!
You've found your first favorite song that you picked out all by yourself, it's Rude by Magic!  Your dad hates it, but it doesn't stop you from loving it!
You love to go to the movie, it's one of your favorite outings!
You loved having Uncle Ryan visit for Christmas!



























No comments:

Post a Comment