Saturday, October 3, 2015

Dylan in September 2015

This kid is the best!  You are smart, funny, emotional, determined, and oh so very goofy!  You are my very best friend.  You love to cuddle and hug and just be together as a family.  We are all so very lucky to have you in our family.

You started PRESCHOOL!!!
You were very nervous your first day, but went right in and did great, that is until I walked away, then I could hear you crying.  It broke my heart!  But by the end of preschool you were all smiles again, and have absolutely loved it ever since!
You've said a lot of cute thing in regards to preschool, on the first day you told me "I'm way sorry I can't play with you mom, I gotta go to preschool"
As much as you love it you still tell me every single day "I'll way miss you mom" and then tell Neko you will miss her too
And every time I come to pick you up you excitedly exclaim "Mom!  You came back!"
Lately if there is something you don't want to do you will blame in on whatever specific body part is required for the task - don't want to eat, your mouth won't let you, can't clean up because your hands won't let you...  it's cute and clever, and makes me crazy
You love play dates, but have a melt down every time your friends have to go home, like epic meltdowns
You participated in your first Primary program and did awesome!  You memorized your part and participated in all the songs, however, on the day of practice you snoozed on the pew
You have already started your Christmas wishlist and am already making me take your photo in front of toys you like
You really want a baby brother, I can't seem to get you to understand that when and if there is another baby, we don't get to decide what we have.  The other day you told me you wanted Santa to bring you a baby brother, and when I told you that might not work out you said that Heavenly Father would give you one.  





























No comments:

Post a Comment