Saturday, August 15, 2015

Dylan In July 2015

Cute "bigger boy" I am so crazy about you.  You make me laugh every single day.  I love you more than words can say, and for more reasons that I could ever list!  Thank you for being my very best friend, and making my life so happy!

You love having your back tickled
You have started asking me "now?" all day long it's "now?  now?  now?  now?"
When you need something you'll say "um, can somebody..." even when it's just the two of us, like you have no idea who could possibly help you.
You are terrified of turning into the hulk, every time you start to throw a fit, I just have to remind you that you don't want to be the hulk and you snap out of it
Since birth your song has been "My Darling" and as soon as I start singing it to you you'll calm down and nine times our of ten, fall asleep
You are a TV addict!!!
You mastered doing somersaults and are so proud of yourself (I'm proud too!)
You woke up one morning and told me you wanted spikey hair, so we headed to the hairdresser and did just that!  I love it!!


























No comments:

Post a Comment