Friday, September 5, 2014

August 2014 Family Recap

Yikes!  August might have been lame, or I might have done a really bad job of documenting it, or maybe a little of both?!?  It's crazy how the months just slip away without me even realizing it!  I know we spent a lot of time at the Thanksgiving Point museums and the aquarium, seriously those two memberships might be the best money we ever spent!  We go so often that I've stopped bugging Dylan for photos and just let him run around and have fun!  I miss the photos, but he much prefers it that way!!  We also enjoyed some relatively cool August weather and spent a lot of evenings just playing outside!  Pat's work threw a kick off party for the third leg of the tour of utah bike race, it was fun, but so so crowded!  Dylan's favorite part was the shuttle ride from the parking lot to the event. He's been asking to ride the bus ever since!  The best part of the month was a visit from Pop and Nan. Dylan was in heaven!  He sure loves playing with those two, and Neko got lots of extra cuddles!  I however failed to take even a single photo!  While I didn't take a lot of photos of what we did in August, I did attempt to take some sibling photos, it was pretty much a fail every time, but one day I'll get an awesome one!!

 







 






No comments:

Post a Comment