Wednesday, May 15, 2013

There's No Place Like Home

I can hardly believe that Pat and I started the process of looking for a new home an entire year ago!  We weren't actively searching the entire time, but it has still been a long long process.  I am happy to say we have moved into our new home and are so thrilled about it!!  Building a home is fun, and exhausting, and scary, because well, if you don't like something you have no one to blame but yourself!  Luckily we picked well and love it!  It all happened to correspond with Mother's Day weekend, so I like to say I got a house for Mother's Day - not sure how they're going to be able to top it next year!

Casa de Holloway
 
The kitchen is probably my favorite room in the house



But my very favorite part is the views - this is from the front porch

View from my bathtub :)
Once we get settled we'd love to have you visit!

Oh, and as if a house wasn't enough for Mother's Day, I also got these pretty flowers and a two and a half hour nap!  Spoiled lady for sure!


Looking pretty rough from moving all weekend, but thankful for this little boy who makes me a mommy!



2 comments:

  1. Ha! I love that as soon as I commented on a photo to see more pics, you've written this here post with just that at the same time. :) Its beautiful!!!! I love the blue siding and the dark wood flooring. Very Nic-esque!!! Can't wait to see it in person--and YOU since its been forever! Loves

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful home! I would love to come for a visit!

    ReplyDelete