Sunday, September 2, 2012

9 month photos

So I confess to being crazy mom (you all already knew this) who paid for new born, 3 month, and 6 month photos before Pat wised up and cut me off! He did give me permission to do one year photos so that just left a gap at 9 months!  With that the neighbor and I decided to grab our cameras and go out on a shoot! They are no where close to professional, but at least we grabbed a few that turned out cute! Getting Dylan to look at the camera was pretty much impossible, in fact getting him to sit still was quite the accomplishment! Anyway, we did our best for two ladies who know nothing about taking pictures! I now present photos curtosey of "moms photography"!















1 comment:

  1. They turned out so cute! But that's no surprise with such a cute baby!

    ReplyDelete