Sunday, April 29, 2012

Happy Easter!!


We got to spend Easter in Boise with our families this year, and despite the insanity, it was so much fun!  Luckily the Easter Bunny got word of our travels and managed to find us at Grandma's house.  The day was filled with family, food, sunshine, easter egg hunts and of course candy!  

Enjoying the sunshine

Dylan with Grandma's "flowers"

We love Aunt Janie!!

Yay for the sun hat

Uncle Vinnie

Momma bunny and her baby

Grandpa!
My Little Family

I love everything about this!

Dylan and his basket
Cousin Lilli and Aunt Kimi!
We Love Aunt Kimi!!


Kisses

5 comments:

  1. why was there not a single picture of any of the dotson's?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I dunno what happened - it's been updated!!

      Delete
  2. Dylan just keeps getting cuter- how is that possible?!?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank You! I can hardly believe it myself!!

      Delete
  3. So cute! What with a new baby, I'm behind on blogging and Dylan has grown up so fast!!! Loving the Hollway family! xx

    ReplyDelete