Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Look Who's Three Months!

Another month has come and gone and Dylan continues to grow and change. I know I say it a lot, but I really do feel so blessed to be his mommy. He makes my heart happy every single day!

Stats:
Weight - 13 pounds 3 ounces

Accomplishments:
Slept through the night! 6+ hours! Hallelujah!
Reacts to his tummy being tickled
Laughs when mommy and daddy laugh
Has found his fist/fingers (and is constantly eating them!)
Has found lots of different vocal ranges
Smiles big when I say "momma loves you!"
Raises one eyebrow (so cute!)

Likes:
Laying on his play mat
Listening to music/singing
Being bounced on one leg
Sitting face out and looking at the world
Loves the mottorboat sound
Holding hands, or rather fingers
Kicking his legs

Dislikes:
Tummy time!!!
Cuddling chest to chest (unless he's asleep)
Car seat - he actually HATES his car seat - it makes life difficult
Being laid down at night - he has started fussing every time I lay him down
This isn't necessarily a "dislike" but when he hit 11 weeks he became super fussy for three days straight - I never figured out what it was all about. My best guess is a growth spurt?




1 comment:

  1. oh my goodness, Dylan is absolutely adorable and getting so big, so fast! Looks like you two are loving parenthood! what a lucky little guy he is:) hope to see him in real life one of these days!!

    ReplyDelete