Friday, July 22, 2011

My big day!

While I know most everyone at this point knows my news, I thought I should write an official blog documenting how I celebrated my 29th Birthday! I spent my birthday (or at least part of it) at the doctor's office, having my first official ultra sound! I personally thought it was the perfect birthday present I could get and honestly the only thing I asked for. My dear doctor agreed to let me have it a few days earlier then normal so it'd be on my big day. I am excited to report that my "motherly instinct" was correct and IT'S A BOY! The second the technician pointed out his little boy part I got all teary eyed and then couldn't stop the rest of the visit. It was the most incredible thing to see all his little body parts and get confirmation that his organs are growing and developing just as they should! After the appointment we packed up the car and headed to Boise to celebrate the rest of my birthday weekend! It was a great great day and I am so excited to meet my little boy in the next several months! 29 is going to be great! Happy Birthday to Me!


*not the most attractive photo ever, but that's my 20 week baby bump
and one very goofy but proud papa*

2 comments:

  1. I think the picture is great because of the proud papa! Happy late birthday- I even remembered it was your birthday on your birthday! That's so neat that you could have your ultrasound on your birthday- and that you're having a boy!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations! That is so exciting and sounds similar to my 29th year of gettin pregnant and having a boy. I can attest, this will be a fabulous year for you! :)

    ReplyDelete