Thursday, August 5, 2010

Don't Talk

I love music. I love good music. My love of good music started at a young age and it was my love of Natalie Merchant and 10,000 Maniacs that molded me into the music lover I am today. While my friends were listening to New Kids on the Block or whatever was trendy at the moment my ears couldn't get enough of this little number...


...I had the opportunity to see this lady with her spectacular voice sing this song live last night and I just wanted to thank Natalie for pointing me in the right direction! Thanks Natalie.

2 comments:

  1. And this is why we became friends. While my friends were gushing over Donny, I asked "Who's he? I listen to 10,000 Maniacs".

    And I love that as soon as I read the title of your post on my blog roll the song lyrics flooded my mind. I've always wanted to see her live.

    We are pretty much musical kindred spirits.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love you music too...but love you more! =) xx

    ReplyDelete