Friday, July 2, 2010

28 is Great!

Can you even believe that I am 28 years old?!? I sure can't, but it's true. The truth is, I really love birthdays - I love any reason to celebrate, eat cake and get presents. I mean really, what's not to like?? And this year was no exception, I had a great bday thanks to my fantastic hubby and wonderful family and friends!


(I know, all of our pictures looks just like this one, but I promise they are different occasions!)


My day started with my super sweet husband waking up early on his day off to make me this delicious french toast! and then even better I came home from work to this super yummy cake!

And of course the gift! I spotted this little "H" charm in a shop window a few weeks ago when we were in Seattle - Pat tried to buy it for me then, but I wouldn't let him. So instead the sneaky man bought it for me online when we got back to Utah. I love him so much!!!


Aside from all of this, I got so many phone calls and birthday wishes from family and friends! AND next week we're going to Boise so I can celebrate again with my family!! Basically getting older is pretty awesome - especially when you are loved and cared for as much as I am!

2 comments:

  1. Happy late birthday! I'm glad you had such a great day turning 28. I turned 31 last week, so that makes me super old ! I like birthdays too though, just not the actual getting old! Have fun celebrating some more!

    ReplyDelete
  2. happy late birthday to you both!!! looks like you celebrated well!! so sorry we weren't able to make the temple :( we heard it was absolutely wonderful! so happy for you two! can hardly believe its been a year since your beautiful/fun wedding! love you

    ReplyDelete